9/09/2010

The reason I can never get anything done

We all need our excuses as to why we are not; doing your laundry, studying, replying to e-mails, exercising. For me this is one of my main excuses!

Trust me you do not want to watch these following clips if you are not wating to be distracted all day and lay awake at night wondering why you are not with this guy!

Oh Armani why do you taunt us mear mortals like this!

not as good as the first but shirtless in bed...i will take it!

Now whoever can watch those and not drool, you amaze me.

I know I say that I am not a huge fan of sport stars and "buff" guys, but this man is seriously too hot for any catagory. He belongs to the elite groupe of people who transend beauty including:
Robert Plant and Jimmy Page

We are not worthy!!

And when I think of these men that make that certain part of you tingle (you know what I am talking about) I think of lingerie, obviously!

So I thought that I would share with you some of my favourite brands and the items I would wear if I could be in the same room as Mr. Page ;)

Kiki de Montparnasse:



La Perla:





Carine Gilson:



And my personal favourite
Agent Provocature:

No comments: