5/16/2010

THE DOORS THE DOORS THE DOOOOORS!!!


OH my sugar bellied happiness!!! The two remaining members of the doors are coming to my town n August!!! I just bought the tickets today! Even though my mom, brother and step dad are coming i cannot complain because they bought my ticket!! I feel so happy and so at peace and alive at the same time. I had to write about this in my journal and than i remembered that I just opened a blog account....so i HAD to write about it in here!

I feel like i am finally on my way to living the rock life that I dream about so many nights, with my head rested on my fluffy pillow and the comforts of my cary grant and marilyn monroe pictures looking down upon me.

I just feel like my life is finally starting! Like I am finally able to breath...you know that feeling? It is amazing how alive music makes me feel! I want to meet them and pick apart their brain sooo bad!


Ahhhh my dream rock life is finally starting to unfold :D

6 comments:

Rohini said...

I am Beatles fan but I love the Doors too! Hello, I Love You is easily one of my favorite songs. Luck you for getting to see them! :)
Xx

Danielle Barbe said...

music makes me feel alive too... i get it.
should be a great show!

Katie said...

i am a HUGE beatles fan as well!

thanks for the comments guys ;)

Ali Skye said...

i love the beatles as well!

this is great music. love your taste in music and everything!

i'm now following :)

ali skye
aliskye.blogspot.com

Katie said...

thanks for the lovely feedback!

kanishk said...

i love the beatles
indian classified site