5/29/2010

Sex bomb sex bomb, your my sex bomb

In about 4 months from now I will be on a airplane, on my way to the land of the Germans. What will be waiting for me there besides a mother, father and a crying 2 year old? Well there will be a sexy 6 feet tall, dark hair, green eyes and loads of sexual experience, 20 year old guy ;). So as you can imagine i am VERY excited to see him. The last time we saw each other was almost 3 years ago, i was a sexual inexperienced 16 year old girl in a foreign land for the first time by myself. And well...he was very good looking with a sexy deep accent! No we did not have sex, but he was the first person to ever perform oral on me...and my god he was AMAZING!! I am convinced it was because oh the weird "ch" and "r" sounds they make hahaha.

Anyway since i will be going back I have desided that i need to get back into shape before i can let him see me naked again! YIKES! So it is back to the gym for me, and i have been working on my tan (terrible for the skin i know i know). Hopefully i can transform my transparent white skin into something more normally seen on planet earth. But hey if this was the 1800s I would be the sexiest person alive with my pale complexion...unfortunatly it is not, so skin damage here i come!

Don't worry I am not going to lay in a tanning booth (i tried that once and OUCHIE i got a skin rash all over my body).

Two days ago I was babysitting the devil child (my mom, step dad and I call her that because we are convinced she is the spawn of satin!) and this 8 hour day consisted of going swimming in the pool three times, two trips on the bike/walking for me to the park, and jumping on the trampoline. Let me just say my skin does not appreciate it. I wore SPF 45 and still was burnt to a cripst! Now I am a reddish brownie crisp.

So hopefully I will be lovely and tanned as well as buff....like ARNOLD! He is Austrian, so if i look like him the German's will find me sexy right?

(Is that the heil hittle sign he is making?)


baby you can turn my on! Careful...you might get a little too turned on by this video you are about to watch!

No comments: