6/04/2010

New month equals new dreams and wishes

So I am a terrible blogger i admit it...I missed posting about my sisters 21st birthday, the fact that I am rushing around trying to get money and make sure I have everything set for a Visa to go to Germany (no not the credit card...i wish hehe). How I am getting back into gym mode (read a few posts back). I am terrible but HEY I am new to this entire post your life on the internet thing haha.

So I thought that I would start off this month wish a list of things that make me happy...you should tell me yours as well!

1. The cobble stone streets in old Europe
2. Listening to music
3. Winning books...for some reason that is one of my favourite things to win haha
4. My doggy Boots who is 13 years old and I will miss sooo much when i leave
5. Ice cream :)
6. The taste of fresh lemonade on hot summer days
7. How you feel after a long yoga class
8. Watching videos of Robert Plant performing, or just talking! He is very intresting to me
9. Skinny days! You know what I am talking about girls...the days you feel that you look skinny and feel fabulous!
10. Beer
And number 11, jsut because everyone always does lists of 10
11. Beautiful boys of rock and roll

Ok so come on and tell me the loves of your lives, things that give you joy or bring a smile to your face :D


Couple random facts:
1. Did you know that Keith Moon said that when the boys of Led Zeppelin formed (the known as Jimmy page's former band The Yardbirds), that they would go down like a Led Zeppelin...that is where they got their name from.
2. There is a rumor that Keith Richards snorted his dead fathers ashes
3. Most of the boys of rock from the 60s and 70s were greatly influenced by such musicians as Muddy Watters when they were growing up.
4. Jimmy Page now looks like a wizard....ok so that one is not an actual stated rumor or fact but I think he does!






Also you need to listen to Jimmy Page and the Black Crows "Live at the Greek"

Here is a little sample of the amazingnuss
Shake your money maker Jimmy!

1 comment:

jane said...

Ok... so here is my list of 10 - for today. Tomorrow it will definitely be different!

1. Music.. music.. music! I'll see your Robert Plant and raise you one Allison Krauss - together? Beyond words!
2. Phone calls and text messages from my kids.
3. A text message from my oldest grandson - very special! He's 12 and beyond cool - just ask him.
4. My 1976 vintage Gibson guitar (which I just bought a year ago to celebrate life after spine surgery 'cause I realized how very short life can be)
5. A concert at the Keswick Theatre on the edge of Philadelphia
6. The beach in the fall
7. The ferry between Lewes, Delaware and Cape May, NJ - any time of year - especially at sunset
8. The sound of my family laughing
9. Making jewelry (Duh!)
10. Taking a half hour on my way home from work to sit down by the Delaware River and read - watch the boats - or the children - or just the water. Peace!
11. Each new morning!